Installing the widget on Unbounce
Getting feedback on your landing page is crucial in any stage, but especially in the early stages. The fact that you're reading this documentation page means that you're probably made the right choice getting feedback on your landing page ;-). Here's how you install Freddy Feedback on Unbounce. You'll be done in under 2 minutes.
Step 1: Create a survey
Create a survey first. Each survey has a code snippet that we need for the next steps. No worries if you're not a developer, there is no coding required. After creating a survey, go to the Installation tab where you'll find the code snippet. You can easily copy it by pressing the button 'Copy code' next to it.
Step 2: Create a script
- Click on Settings in the left menu
- Then on Script manager
- Then on the blue button Add a script in the top right
- In the popup under select Custom Script and give your script a name. We suggest naming it Freddy Feedback, see screenshot below
Step 3: Add the script
- Under Placement select Head
- Under Included on select where you want it to be included
- Paste the script code
Step 4: Script usage
Select on which domain you want the script to show up.
Want to test the widget?
Check out this article to see how you can easily test the widget.
Please click here to send us an email.
If you have a widget that you've set to display inline then there are some additional steps required that we can help you with. Please click here to send us an email and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.